- Heated sample system minimizes the loss of hydrocarbons prior to entering the Fuel Ionization Detector (FID) for analysis.
- Fully contained sample conditioning after FID analysis, removes remaining heavy hydrocarbons, thereby minimizing contamination of the optical analyzers.
- Proprietary NDUV measures NO and NO2 separately and simultaneously.
- Sample pumps operate at constant volume, regardless of ambient pressure, ensuring that transport times are independent of altitude.
- Calibration utilities make for easy setup to zero calibrate, span and audit all gases, perform leak tests and purge the system.
- Test setup utility offers the user maximum control over test parameters, detection levels and calculation limits.
- Post processor time aligns data and calculates real time mass emissions, raw emission concentrations and fuel economy.
- Shock resistant design meets MIL STD 810F for shock and vibration.
Since its introduction in 2002, Sensors’ SEMTECH-DS has set the standard for Portable Emissions Measurement Systems (PEMS). Capable of monitoring both spark ignition and compression ignition engines, the DS measures CO, CO2, O2, NO, NO2 and THC, ensuring compliance with EPA’s CFR 1065. Sensors works closely with environmental agencies and engine manufacturers throughout the world, ensuring that the DS continues to define and raise the global standards for in-use vehicle emissions measurement solutions. Available as an on-board analyzer, as shown, or in a 19″ rack mount configuration for test cell applications.